Custom Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

UK Blog Awards 2017

Monday 5 December 2016

UK Blog Awards 2017


It's finally here! The UK blog awards. Someone kindly nominated me (thanks anonymous person) but I thought hey why the hell not! I haven't entered anything like this in the whole 4 years of me blogging.. jeez.

There's some lovely blogs also up for nomination and I'm going to have a good browse at all these lovely bloggers.

Although winning an award seems abit outrageous as I'm not some influencer who has thousands of followers, but it's nice to enter anyway, any opportunity to get my blog noticed! I put so much effort into creating content not only for my blog, but for my instagram, promotion, my photography and I pour my heart into my personal and anxiety related posts.

Winning an award would just be amazing.. am I right? As a student studying fashion marketing & communications it would be so lovely to put on my shiny CV when I graduate this year.

But now it's the time to vote!

So if you really like reading my blog and enjoy my content and effort to make everything beautiful I would really appreciate your time to click the link and vote for me!

Click here to vote for me!


Thanks for your support!


No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio