Custom Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Review | La Riche Directions Turquoise

Wednesday 4 December 2013
Hi guys,
Sorry I haven't been blogging much, I've had some deadlines at uni which I have had to complete before I go off for christmas (yippee) But now all my work is done I've had abit more time on my hands and I've started a youtube account! i already used mine to subscribe to people but never posted anything..

So here's my first video :) Be nice!





So this is the final look!
I really love this colour, its more vibrant than the bleach london, and it's way cheaper aswell.
I'll give an update in the next few weeks to see what the upkeep is like!

I hoped you liked my new video, it was really nice to try something different - made me realise I do need a new laptop haha.

I hope I can start to make new video's soon. 

Thanks for reading!




3 comments :

Unknown said...

what brand of hair dye is this? It looks amazing?

Unknown said...

Directions dye :) Turquoise.

Unknown said...

is this done with undiluted directions straight from the pot?

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio