Custom Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

My Favourite Festive Bloggers

Sunday 4 December 2016

In the spirit of Blogmas, it's time to share my favourite festive bloggers, these gals have been making some really beautiful and inspiring festive posts and I would love to share them with you!

Katy Belle

Katy is slaying the blogosphere right now and her festive posts are no exception! She's also taking part in blogmas so it's lovely to content from her everyday. Her photos are gorgeous and consistent with her aesthetic which I'm guilty of being a sucker for. For interesting content you have to click on check out katy's blog.

http://www.katybelle.co.uk

Kyia Belle

I recently discovered Kyia's blog a few weeks ago, but I always just seem to click on her twitter links whenever she posts on her blog. Her photography is so nice and big, I'm again a sucker for quality images, which compliment her posts so wonderfully. Her posts are great because although she posts 'winter beauty essentials' it's not in the boring same old blogger way.. if that makes sense.. *lol So check her out if you love wintery posts with a twist.

http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.co.uk


Sarah Lauren

Another girl blogger I recently stumbled upon, Sarah's posts are just really interesting to read. She has a much more personal vibe to her blog, which makes me go back to read it! It's ramblings of her thoughts and life, beauty and hair posts, we all know how much I love hair posts. So check her out, she's really cool.

http://www.seethestars.co.uk


Allie

I love love Allie's blog! Why I hadn't paid attention beforehand I don't know, but her blog just speaks to me haha. She's taking full advantage of the festive season, her blog even has snowflakes on it! She vlog's weekly and her posts are interesting and I just love reading them! 

http://www.rushandteal.co.uk


So they are my favourite festive bloggers this week! Are you taking part in blogmas? Let me know in the comments, I'm always looking for new bloggers to love and add to my list!

Thanks for reading as always,

I'm over on twitter & Instagram
- if you fancy a natter



No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio