Custom Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Pinterest: Join the Group!

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hi guys, sorry it's been quite a while since I've posted (whoops) with my latest hand-in and resubmission, I have been working to finish my first year at university. I'm hoping to do some more youtube videos and posts about my experience and university.

Anyway this is quite a short little post just introducing you to the wonderful world of pinterest, I read a lovely post today from Alex, blogger of catsandvodka you can find her post on pinterest here!

It explains every reason why you should get involved with this new pinterest craze, it's so great for blog traffic, but it's also super inspirational too. Such a great post.

You can find some of my other favourite posts on the new group blogger board I created! This is so great for traffic and promotion, group boards are becoming a great way to share information. I'm surprised not more people have jumped on this bandwagon.

You can find my group blogger board here!
http://www.pinterest.com/aficklefox/b-l-o-g-g-e-r-s/

If you want to contribute to pinning on this board just email me your email address at aficklefox@outlook.com or just tweet me @aficklefox 

There's not many rules, you can post your own posts if you like, but the only rule is that it has to be great quality images.


Follow Emily Pye's board B l o g g e r s on Pinterest.

Happy pinning!


No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio