Custom Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

The Body Shop Makeup Brushes Review

Saturday 24 May 2014


The Body Shop Makeup Brush Collection
I've been using these brushes since December, so I'm surprised it's taken me so long to post a review on these. My mom bought me one of their collection packs for Christmas, what I really like about their brushes is you don't have to buy them all individually, they do special packs which are cheaper than buying them all separately. I think my mom bought me the expert collection, because I didn't have a blending brush, but she bought me that later on. I think their deal's are awesome and I would check the collection packs out. 


So altogether (left to right) I have the eyeshadow blender, Lip/concealer brush, brow & lash comb, slanted brush, foundation brush, blusher brush and the face & body brush.

I use every single one of these brushes on a daily basis, aside from the foundation brush, where I prefer to use my real techniques stippling brush. But that's just down to the way I prefer to apply my foundation.

I've also heard that these are just as good as MAC brushes and I only own one MAC brush, in 209, which to be honest, feels kinda pants in comparison to these, which is crazy right!

What I love about the body shop brushes is they feel solid. They're well made and the bristles are just so soft even after 5/6 months use, they still feel the same as they did when I first opened them. I've never had any of the bristles fall out or shed. The only pet peeve I have is with the face/body brush, because of the metal design, it sit's a little flat. But I still use it everyday and they feel great on my face.

I love these brushes and I would love to collect them all. If you're looking for quality but not as expensive as MAC, I would 100% give these a shot.

No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio