Custom Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

E.L.F Cosmetics 50% Off Haul!

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Hi guys, Sorry it has been such a long time since I have blogged about anything, I've also sort of relaxed and stayed more away (than usual) from social media, I have been so busy with Download Festival and working, travelling back and forth I haven't really had the chance to 'sit and blog' about anything. I have so much to catch up on! At least I have loads to blog about!

Anyway, E.L.F cosmetics, have constantly had these little flash sales, where you can get 50% off your order! (On the UK website) You do have to have at least £20 in your basket before you can use the code, but that's only £10 + shipping you have to spend! I loved E.L.F last time I ordered so I bought some more products, here's what I bought..


e.l.f // Matte Lip Colour // £3.95
Coral & Natural
It's no secret that I love matte lipsticks, I decided to pick these up because I've been wearing more nude lipsticks but I don't have any matte ones. I also am loving coral colours right now, so this was perfect. The only annoying thing is that they don't do these in an actual lipstick tube.. annoying right. So I had to go with these strange pen thingys. Nice colours though!


e.l.f // Dramatic Lash Kit // £1.95
Now this is probably the most cheap looking packaging from all of the products, it's not really what I was expecting as the photo looked a lot different on the website, but the lashes themselves look like good quality and for the price I can't moan. I'm quite excited to see how these work out, I love false eyelashes but I think I'll probably use my own eyelash glue.


e.l.f // Eyebrow Kit, Ash // £3.95
I love filling in my eyebrows, at the moment I use the eyebrow kit from MUA, but I really wanted to try a gel to fill in my eyebrows instead. Naturally I have super dark eyebrows, I don't know why *shrug* But I went with the ash colour because at least I could build it up instead of them being super dark and scary looking. I have admittedly tested this out before I photographed it (whoops) and so far it seems really easy, not so sure on the brush though, it's really thin.


e.l.f // Makeup Mist & Set // £3.95
I did indeed, read a quick review before I bought this, I've never used a setting spray before, but due to this lovely hot weather we are having for the price, I thought why not? I am kind of disappointed with the packaging though, I thought it would be much bigger for some reason, and it kinda feels cheap but it's portable for your bag I guess!





e.l.f // Studio Blush, Mellow Mauve // £3.95
After my last purchase I fell in love with these blushes, they feel so posh in your hands and they apply so nicely. I would say however that this colour is a little more bronze than I thought it would be, the swatch on the website made it seem more pink, maybe that's just me but regardless I think it's a lovely colour and I don't have anything similar. Excited to try this out!

So that's it for my little e.l.f haul! Did you take advantage of their flash sale's? Post your links so I can be nosy and see what you got!

emily.

No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio