Custom Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Review | La Riche Directions, Violet

Monday 3 February 2014
It's been so long since I've written a blog post.. I've just been so caught up in settling for university and stuff I haven't had much time to blog, or find the time to blog.

So yesterday I had such a huge urge to dye my hair, I've been wanting to go purple for a little while now, as I was kinda getting bored of the blue. I even got my nails done purple, which kinda convinced me to do it.

Again I used La Riche Directions but this time I used the violet. I was so scared of using this because its so dark in the bottle! eek! I also bleached my hair beforehand and I was super scared that it wouldn't take properly :(

I have been loving direction's hair, the turquoise had literally lasted me ages, barely faded.

When I first dyed it, it was a little patchy.. I literally covered my head in this stuff, I find that purple is hard to get even anyway but yeah. I did go over certain bits again. If you're doing this I would recommend getting more than you think you will need!

I will eventually get round to editing the video but here's the colour!






(so sultry lol)

So yeah, this is my new purple hair! It looks really nice in the daytime, not so sure of night. I do however prefer the blue - I don't think this will last as long..Will put the video up soon :)



1 comment :

Corinne said...

Hi there, I'm commenting following a tweet on twitter from the #fbloggers - you asked for some advice and to be honest there is nothing that really stands out. I love your header, your blog is easy to navigate, it's not too busy or cluttered, your photo quality is great (the colour of your hair is even better). I'm not a professional blogger, nor a popular/experienced one but as far are first impressions go, it looks really nice!

You're so brave to go such a bight colour. It looks fab.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio