Custom Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Haul | Birthday Treats!

Sunday 16 February 2014

If you don't follow me on twitter or instagram, it was my birthday on Tuesday! I've only just got around to this post as I went shopping on the weekend. I had 10 minutes in Primark (whoops) so I couldn't properly shop in there (sadness) but this is all the bits and bob's I have picked up this week, thought I'd share it! 
*I'll include links for things I bought online!




Pastel pink knit jumper// Primark // £12.00

I thought this was such a lovely shade, pastel's are all in for spring and they were just all over Primark. My hair is still purple at the moment, but I'm letting it fade out to a lilac and I think this will just suit it to a tee. It's a little cropped at the bottom and I think this will go with my high-waisted circle skirt! It's nice and soft and not itchy at all.. not too heavy either, so I think I will put this on when the sun starts to shine, but there's still that spring chill...



Elephant tights // Primark // £3.00

I saw these on one of those little funny leg mannequin things, and they looked. I love printed tights, for some reason I'm always losing them :( But these have cute little elephants on them! 
eek!


Yankee candle // Asda // £6.00

If you read my previous post, you would know that I'm obsessed with candles. Candles make me happy! There's nothing better than sitting in my room with beautiful fragrances and glowing flickers of fire. I picked up this yankee candle at Asda, I don't usually pay this for candles but I've already burnt it and it lasts for ages! It's barely melted down, which I'm super happy about.. maybe I might buy some more, any-one recommend some?



Stippling brush // Real Techniques // Boots// £11.00

 I picked this up around the time of my birthday, I've always seen you-tuber's raving about applying foundation with a stippling or flat top brush. I've wanted one for so long. I finally caved into spending £11 on one brush. I know, (shoot me) but it is going well so far! I think it's becoming my best friend. I love the way it applies onto my skin and it makes putting on foundation so much easier and I love a flawless finish!


Corpse bride dress// eBay // £17.99

Altogether, this did come to around £20 with postage, I originally wanted a middle earth map dress but everywhere on eBay had sold out. I know this is a dupe of blackmilk's corpse bride dress here, but I literally cannot even remotely afford blackmilk. Yes I know.. their quality is amazing, their designs are amazing but *sigh* I cannot. So I found this little beauty on eBay, I was actually super surprised at the quality of the material.. The stitching isn't as high quality as it could be, but hey for like £50+ cheaper than the blackmilk version, I'm in! 


Pastel pink socks // Primark // £2.50

I picked these up at Primark to match my lovely new jumpers, but because I thought they would look fresh for spring and are bang on trend.. Can't wait to wear these!



Lilac eyelash jumper// Primark// £10.00

I have fallen in love this winter with all these beautiful eyelash jumpers. I bought a green cardigan from Primark, it was the cosiest thing ever. So ever since I've been obsessed. I really wanted a jumper version and when I saw the colour of this, I just HAD to buy it. It's such a pretty pastel lilac and it matches my hair perfectly!



The hobbit print leggings// eBay // £5.00

I bought these leggings as I couldn't find the middle earth map dress I wanted as I mentioned previously. I bid on these on eBay, I linked the seller above. I was again really impressed with the quality of these leggings, especially since they came from China! The postage was actually really fast too! The print is a little blurry but they look great on :)



Arwen's Evenstar // Gift

My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and it is by far my favorite present ever. It's real silver and she is just beautiful. I love how he just got my dweeby-ness to a tee. I don't know where he got it, or how much it was.. he won't tell me! 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my birthday haul.. it feels so strange being 20 now. I'm no longer a teenager! Boo... :(



No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio