Custom Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Review | Avon Moroccan Argan Oil

Monday 17 February 2014

Review | Avon Moroccan Argan Oil | £3.85

As a girl who constantly dye's her hair, my hair often gets dry and crispy. I use loads of Avon's hair products and I love them, I might do a review of those soon too. But I've been trying out their Moroccan Argan oil, to see how this could help my hair out from its shriveled texture.




So it comes in this handy little box.. I'm a major box hoarder, I just need to keep these things, I don't know why but *shrug* It's a pretty box. I find things easier to find when they're in little boxes too.
I love the graphics on this box, with the gold accents and the colour is so pretty.



This is the back of the box, where it claims the oil "Absorbs instantly, infusing hair with moisture and shine. Helps nourish and smooth dry, damaged, fragile hair" sounds pretty good right?  It's supposed to leave your hair "softer, stronger, healthier and irresistibly touchable" Which in my opinion is every girl's dream.
It also gives instructions on how to apply the oil.. by squirting a little into your palms and working it into your hair.


I really love this product, after using it, my hair did indeed feel soft. It wasn't extremely shiny, but due to being blonde (originally) I have never had shiny hair so that didn't bother me much. My hair is still purple from my previous post so I wasn't expecting anything crazy.

I just simply followed the instructions and pumped a little into my palms.. rubbed it in and then brushed my fingers through my hair. I do this every time I get out the shower (I find it easier to apply when my hair is wet) The pump is so handy and ensures that you have a small amount.. I couldn't imagine using it out of a little jar or something.

It didn't make my hair greasy.. which I was kinda worried about. The sound of oil literally terrified me. I'm one of those people that sometimes find they put too much product into their hair.. I've distributed a few pumps of this into my hair and it still hasn't turned out greasy after blow-drying!


I love this product, it's really helping me to re-condition my hair, especially after bleaching to change my hair colour. I find this works alot better than any normal conditioner in the shower. You can leave this in which I guess conditions all day long. Avon has come up trumps again and I can't believe I haven't tried this beforehand.. and for the price, it's totally worth it!

Have you tried other products by Avon, what did you think? Feel free to leave your blog posts in the comments, I love reading them!




No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio