Custom Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Haul | Primark Mini

Thursday 5 December 2013


I've been trying hard to keep a good flow of posts going this week, hopefully I will do a blog post everyday, well that's what I'm aiming for.
Anyway so a few days ago I went on a little shopping trip to the primark in Bournemouth town centre. This is a huge deal for me as I barely ever get the chance to spend money on clothes or to actually go to the town centre. Its such a long walk away and cycling.. well. UGH.

So I got the bus.. I discovered there's a bus stop literally down my road, (which means more trips yippee!) so yeah here is my mini little primark haul, not a big one as I'm poor (haha) but a bargain one nevertheless.


So first of all I bought these two cute little plain t-shirts.
The grey one is a ilovemycroptop collection and the teal is just a stretchy top.
The grey one was on sale at £2
and the teal one was £3.50 :)
I just needed these as I had nothing to coordinate with my crazy hair colours and I was fed up of having clashing colours all the time.. so neutral colours for me! :)


Fluffy Rose Jumper - £7
Next I bought this jumper, it was in the sale section, again I was circling that area like a hawk.
I was after one of these jumpers after I bought a green cardigan which is similar material and it's SO warm. 
I instantly saw this on sale and I was like *yank*
Its super cosy and fluffy, not itchy at all I can't wait to wear it.


*sooo fluffy* 


Grey Knit Cardigan - £5
Yes.. this was a fiver. I literally could not contain my excitement when I discovered this beauty.
Its so warm, so cosy and its really soft, its not an itchy knit at all.Why this was a fiver I have no idea, but it was a complete bargain. This is probably my favourite item I bought. It's just a chilling super baggy cardigan that you can chuck over anything. Again it's neutral grey so will match whatever hair I have at the time.
Love it.


.. and here's me wearing it. super baggy, super comfy and super cute.


Pinafore cord dress - £12
This dress I am actually contemplating taking back. It was really hard to photograph by the way so apologies. But I just don't think the fit warrants the £12. I usually like quite figure hugging items due to my chest but it just sits kinda weirdly around my waist.. I want to take this back, but I can't find the receipt, I don't think the lady gave me one so now I'm sad. :(

So this was my mini primark haul, I know it's not very big but on student budgets I can only afford to treat myself every once in a while ;)

Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoyed it.


1 comment :

Joana said...

Such lovely clothes!
I'm completly in love with the rose jumper. I've been kinda addicted to fluffy sweaters, tbh!
So glad I found your blog, loving it, you earned yourself a new follower <3

Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio