Custom Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Winter Wishlist & Must Have's - Makeup!

Friday 8 November 2013
This is my makeup/beauty version of my winter wishlist and makeup products I love and will continue to use all throughout winter! Again I used Polyvore to create this and all the links to products etc are through my account on my profile right here.

Makeup/Beauty Wishlist



makeup winter

1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent, £3.99
Usually I buy the lightest shade in this, I think it's ivory perhaps, but its still that slight shade too dark for my face, as I'm soooo pale, anything with the slightest orange hint just makes me feel ridiculous. I love being pale, so for this winter I think I will try this powder in the transparent. I do however, love this powder, its not too cakey on my face if I use it moderately, but it stays matte pretty much all day!

2. Rimmel, Kate Moss Matte Collection Lipstick, £5,00
The price usually differs with this, I usually buy mine from fragrance direct, when they have offers on. The only problem is that the best colours go first. I do swear by this product though, I literally cannot find a matte lipstick so lovely, pigmented and matte. I think the shades are beautiful although I wish they did more! 

3. ELF makeup brushes, concealer, small stipple brush, £1.86 each
I am always trying to collect new brushes, I would really like to try the stipple brush for foundation for a more even coverage, I love having that flawless skin look, so I'm interested in how that would be better than the normal foundation brush. I also would like to try a more liquid concealer, although the one I use now (collection2000) is actually amazing.

4. Rimmel London, Glam eyes quad eyeshadow, £3.41
Recently I've been wearing more darker eyeshadows, and replacing eyeliner for a darker eye. at the moment I use a small palette from Elf that I bought in Florida, which is great but I would like to try a Rimmel product to see what difference it would make compared to the elf alternative.

5. Smashbox Photoready primer, Travel Size, £6.22
A free sample of this landed on my doorstep in some magazine, possibly ELLE, and I've been using this tiny little sample but I think primer's make such a difference, as I love a flawless finished foundation I think this primer really contribute's to the look. It smoothen's the skin and reduces pores significantly. 

6. Revlon Colorstay foundation, Ivory £12,
Out of all the products mentioned this is by far my favourite, I hate the fact it does'nt have a pump, which is really annoying, but I literally cannot find another foundation that matches my skin so perfectly, I use shade Ivory, which is light enough for my skin. I have tried previous foundation, more cheaper options not long ago but this is well worth the money. I bought mine recently on fragrance direct for £6, half the price!


7. Rimmel, 60 second nail polish, around the garden.
I've never been a nail person, but I'm trying to grow them.. with little success. I thought this was a lovely colour for the winter.

8. Rimmel, lasting finish, Mono blush, £4.41
My current blush is super pink and super bright. I want to try a more natural, toned tone blush for the winter. I thought again, Rimmel was an obvious choice. I think I'm just a sucker for Rimmel. sorry!

9. BLEACH London, semi-permanent hair colour,  Rose, £5
I am soon to be writing a review on BLEACH this weekend hopefully, I have been using their products for the last month or so since they came out, I just love the colour this rose gives, its such a lovely baby pink without being too over powering! trying not to give too much away so I can still write my review!

Thanks for reading!
What's your favourite beauty product for this winter?




No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio