Custom Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Space Galactica!

Thursday 2 May 2013
Hiya!
These are more photos I took yesterday, with my newest garter. I woulod've loved to of based this look around the mermaid theme of my garter, but I have no mermaid inspired clothes (boo!) but yeah I'm not entirely happy with it, I've ordered sequined bows to be on the front alongside the mermaid charms.
I know galaxy print has become somewhat super generic but I'm really loving it, I've seen this top on everyone since I've bought it but for the summer paired with my own DIY levi's I think it looks pretty :)






Galaxy top - Ebay, £4?
DIY Levi Shorts - Ebay then DIY'd by myself £12?
Elastic gold clip belt - Primark, £3
Mermaid Garter - DIY by myself
Skeleton sock - Ebay £10 for pair
Lita Style boot heels - Gift from my friend



Hype me on lookbook!



Also, how would you guys like a DIY Levi's tutorial, bleaching, studding distressing etc? I think they're perfect for summer, and they're really cheap to do :)



Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio