Custom Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

gothic princess

Wednesday 1 May 2013
Hey guys, The sun was out today so I had some time to get outside and take some photos!
This is mainly my palette of clothes at the moment, wine, black and grey! It a little gothic for the summer, no matter how much I love it, so I did take some photographs in more summery clothing too!

Anyway here's the breakdown;







Blazer - £10, Boohoo.com
Skull crop top - £3? Ebay
Black Levi shorts - DIY, Originally from Ebay
Wine knee high socks - Primark
Belt leg harness - DIY
Lita style shoes - Gift from my friend

Hype me on lookbook! :)

2 comments :

The Lamb said...

Ahh this outfit is so perfect! Also i love that your make your own leg harnesses, it's a talent i wish i had!

oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

Joana said...

Wow, you look amazing! Awesome outfit!

Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio