Custom Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cruise #ootd

Tuesday 13 May 2014


Hi guys, If you can tell my blog has had a wonderful makeover. I really wanted it to be more minimal and organised looking! I'm very happy with it! 
So today's post is just a little lazy outfit of the day. Do you ever just have those days when you really can't be bothered to wear anything interesting. Well today I picked this cute little legging, top combo..



Just perfect for lounging around in the house, I didnt even bother putting socks on.. whoops. I'm pretty sure that this top is from Select.. or Primark. It's such a great colour for pairing with my purple hair. I'm loving coral at the moment! Sorry this is such a short post.. My university deadline is next week so not much time for posts!

Hope you're loving the new layout like I am! :)


No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio