Custom Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Hello September!

Monday 7 September 2015

I can't believe how quickly September has come around, it feels like yesterday that I went back home to spend Christmas with my family, and another year has just completely flown by!
September marks the start of a new beginning with me, because I just got myself a new job, doing something I love which is awesome! I'm learning so much more about marketing and social media it's really inspired me to read, post and improve my blog especially.


I've become a lot more active on twitter and I plan to take that through September. (Setting myself a little goal there) And I'm planning to post on my blog every Friday. Which will be challenging, but I think once I get myself into it, it will all be okay! Getting into the swing of things is the worst part I think.

I shall be going on holiday soon to lovely Mexico, which I'm super excited about and then my return to university! So lots of things to blog about!

But I feel like I am ready to get cracking and start over a positive outlook, especially with university. So we shall see if I stick to my goals!









No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio