Custom Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

A Healthy Outlook

Monday 21 July 2014

Hello people,

My lack of blogging has just been at an all time low at the moment, I've been back at home from university, I've officially moved out and handed back my keys in preparation for moving into my next house, a much better one at that. Now I'm at home I have been making some big changes to my lifestyle which I have mainly been focusing on instead of being online 24/7.

I have cut out most of the junk food I eat.
I am a mcdonalds addict and giving up mcdonalds is actually really hard, as bad as that sounds.. It's just so easy for me to drive up and go pick up a delicious chicken legend, or a maccies breakfast. But I've totally cut it out.

I've also quit smoking! Yippee! I'm really proud of myself and I don't even think about it anymore. I even gave away a fresh pack of ciggies I found in my uni room to my housemate and I was really happy that I did! I never thought I was addicted until I got cranky and had big mood swings. But everything's great and I'm glad I won't be clogging up my lungs anymore.

Yoga.
I've actually started doing yoga. Last week I gave it a go and absolutely loved it! It's such a nice exercise to do and is perfect for me to start getting into something postive.

As you can see I've been taking some time out to reflect on myself, better myself and just create a much better, well.. me! Spending less time online and more time on myself is improving my lifestyle, I'm much happier.

As for my blog, I'm not sure what I'm doing right now, I guess I'm on abit of a blog hiatus, I'm not sure what I want my blog to be anymore, I'm still figuring that out. But once I do I'll be back :)

Emily.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

such an inspiring read. I'm determined to get healthier too and I'm going to start yoga in a class on thursday with a friend. so excited x


http://fancydressinvite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you! I think the summer is a perfect time to improve your lifestyle! Let me knows how it goes on!

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio