Custom Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Autumn playlist

Monday 10 October 2016

I am OBSESSED with spotify playlists and I actually have 18 playlists I made myself! I have everything from rock to country to movies. For myself the £4.99 I pay a month (thank you for student rates) is totally worth it. I don't spend money on buying albums or anything so spotify is my main source of music gold.

I'm loving that autumn has come around and already there's that crispness in the air, walking to my car in the early mornings are so beautiful and I'm so excited to wear my coat more. But obviously.. it means my autumn playlist comes out from last year, I've added a few more songs to it recently, but I'm loving it.

Here it is and see what you think!



No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio