Custom Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

10 Things to do this Autumn

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Yay, all the leaves are changing and it's finally feeling autumnally, it's my favourite season of all, a crispness in the air, but not too cold to be freezing. Today I went for a little walk around the area to just take some pictures for my blog and I really enjoyed just being outside.
There's just something magical about bonfires and all the colours of autumn. It makes me want to do different things and I'll be giving my top 10 things to do in the autumn time and the things I'm planning to do.

  1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch (these are usually around just give them a google in your area!)
  2. Visit a park and take some lovely photos.
  3. Buy a new jumper or cosy new blanket for your sofa.
  4. Kit yourself out with a new Mug for your home.
  5. Organise a cosy dinner night with your friends
  6. Make pumpkin soup (yummy!)
  7. Host a bonfire party on the beach! or just visit one.. haha
  8. Go on a bike ride somewhere
  9. Collect conkers!
  10. Make an awesome costume for halloween!

Unfortunately at the moment I'm tied in at work on the weekends, so I'm unable to really do a lot of these which is really frustrating at the moment but we'll see how it all goes.. I am however working hard on my costume, which I'm doing Enchantress from Suicide squad and it is looking so awesome! I'm so excited to share it with you guys! But until tomorrow, see you later!

No comments :

Emily Atelier + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio